Returns are not accepted on Custom Size Special Orders unless there is a sewing defect. Any issues with your order need to be brought to our attention within three days of receipt. If there is a sewing defect, we will gladly fix your order quickly and refund all shipping costs. We will also cover return shipping for your inconvenience.
Returns are accepted for ready made and Standard Size Special Orders, provided proper undergarments were worn for fitting purposes and it has not been swam in. Once we receive the suit in like new condition, we will refund your order, less shipping charge, via same payment method the order was placed. A 20% restocking fee applies for a return without an exchange. Shipping charges still apply to exchanges.
Special order terms and conditions
- Each individual Custom Size Special Order costs $10 in addition to the base price.
- There is no charge at checkout for Special Orders, we will invoice you for the total cost of your order within 1 business day
- All additional costs are clearly stated on our website and again on the custom order form
- If you are ordering more than one swimsuit, please place items in the cart separately and fill out a form for each suit.
- Please check our sizing and read "how to measure" before ordering
- Order total and specifics will be emailed back to you for approval and additional payment before we start your project.
- Custom Size Special Orders will be sewn and shipped within 7-10 business days of cleared payment. We try our best to complete and mail your order as soon as possible.
- RUSH ORDER (Additional $10) Please contact us before placing an order if interested in receiving a Special Order sooner than the standard 7-10 business days
Proper Swimwear Care
Washing instructions: Hand wash in cool water with a mild liquid soap (DO NOT USE BLEACH, WOOLITE OR FABRIC SOFTENERS), rinse well, do NOT wring, lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight. We highly recommend you use a swimsuit cleaner such as Suit Saver as regular soap alone will not remove the chlorine and chemicals.
- Rinse your suit in cool water immediately after swimming in chlorinated water or salt water
- If you must transport a wet suit, rinse it in non-chlorinated water as soon as possible
- NEVER wrap suit in a towel after swimming, chlorine can heat up and destroy the fabric
- NEVER put in the dryer, the heat will destroy the fibers and cause the suit to stretch out of shape
- Hot tubs Jacuzzis are extremely hard on the Lycra/Spandex because of the heat and chemicals combined.
- Abrasiveness on pools is damaging to the fibers and will snag the fabric and cause a "pilled look".
- Some fading of the colors is normal over time depending on the amout of chlorine and chemicals it is exposed to.
- Suits may stretch out of shape more quickly if your children tuck their knees up into the skirt causing unnecessary wear
We offer and highly recommend you wash your swimwear in a product such as Suit Saver. It is number 1 in the swimwear industry for protecting swimwear fabric by removing 99.9% of harmful chlorine and its odor from swimwear. Suit SaverT.M. keeps colors bright and keeps fabrics looking new. Suit SaverT.M. is environmentally safe, water based, no nitrates, no phosphates, no perfumes, and no dyes. Just put a quick squirt of Suit Saver in a sink-full of water, immerse swimsuit, drain and rinse. (does approx. 50 washings) Then dry in the shade--that's all it takes. Always use Suit SaverT.M. after swimming in a pool or hot tub. Available for purchase $6.75 with an additional order.
We accept PayPal, certified postal money order or cashiers check as payment.
All in stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. Standard and Custom Special Orders are sewn and shipped within 7-10 business days depending on demand and season. We try our best to sew and ship your order as soon as possible. Orders are shipped USPS however UPS is available as our secondary carrier.